I am excited to witness how Positive Intelligence equips leaders to develop greater self awareness and self command to significantly improve:
- Peak performance: You perform better while working less hard – similar to athletes “in the zone”.
- Peace of mind / Happiness: You feel less stressed, more at peace and experience greater happiness, even during challenging times
- Interpersonal relationships: You behave in ways that improve relationships and are able to handle conflicts in ways that deepen trust and harmony.
Based on Shirzad Chamine’s New York Times bestselling book and Stanford lectures Positive Intelligence (PQ) will help you gain greater mastery over your own mind better equipping you to tackle life’s challenges with calmness, clarity, creativity and laser-focused action. When you live from your PQ brain you are not only acting and performing your best, but you also inspire the best in those around you.
Positive Intelligence, or Mental Fitness, is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage) versus the negative (Saboteur)
This measure of your Mental Fitness is called PQ or the Positive Intelligence Quotient.
PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science validated by research that included over half a million participants in 50 countries including:
- hundreds of CEOs
- sales, operations and technology teams
- Stanford University students
You might be saying to yourself, “sounds great, but I’m too busy to take on a program like this right now!”
Actually, this is the best time. And you’ll be surprised with just how little you have to give in order to grow the Sage in you:
Designed like a mental fitness bootcamp, the PQ Program gives you the insights, motivation, and structure to practice just 15 minutes per day for 6 weeks.
The program combines weekly video sessions with daily app-guided practices to boost your 3 core mental fitness muscles.
There's also a weekly pod meeting to help you process and solidify the content being taught each week.
Positive Intelligence for Teams
Even though the focus of the program is individual development, team leaders often call this experience the best team-building experience they have ever had. Since most recurrent team conflicts are generated by each person's saboteurs, a team that goes through the PQ program together can create significantly deeper trust, give the entire team a common framework for helping each other grow, make unified decisions, respond to setbacks, and manage conflicting styles and agendas.
Results reported by companies that have invested in the Positive Intelligence program include:
- At MetLife, trained salespeople outsold the control group by 37%
- Motorola recorded improved productivity in 93% of trained employee
- In a UK restaurant group, higher competency resulted in 34% greater profit growth
- At Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceutical, the average salesperson with improved competency sold $55,200 more per month
- At L’Oreal, strength in these competencies resulted in $91,370 increase per person
"Most of the trainings I’ve done fizzle out very quickly. I started this program a year ago and its impact on me keeps growing. It has been life changing on so many levels. I’m so much more effective and have so much less stress in every area of my life - from blowing past revenue targets at work, to far more fulfilling relationships at home."
– Bruce Zali, VP of Sales & Marketing, Promise Technology